Monday, November 01, 2010

client appreciation

Over the weekend I received this lovely note from a client about the services I recently arranged for him and his 5 travel companions:

"Linda, I wanted to give you a brief cheer on all the arrangements for the European part of our current trip. Every connection, every ticket, every reservation and the circumstances they promised worked just great for us. I might make some different decisions in the future about the kind and location of hotel, but it will be because of now informed taste rather than speculation. And Sandy has said that she will ask for airport meet and transport and individual guides whenever she travels abroad, now that you've taught her how valuable they are to maximize travel time.

We had a great time, and we're now enjoying a slow transport back and perhaps a few more days of it than we would like, since we spent so much energy in the ground portion.

I'll send you my travel notes when they're ready.

Thanks, good friend, for your professional care of us.--Mark"

Mark S. Auburn
Fairlawn, OH

No comments: