Friday, June 02, 2006

Consistency is key

As much as I know this, it is still sometimes difficult to accomplish!
All I know about blogging says to write SOMETHING every day and yet there are times when it JUST ISN'T THERE!
Just as I'm beginning to get postings to my blog and should be going with the flow, when what comes into my life but a NEW PUPPY! Being a new parent at least gets you "in the mood" for nine months but with a puppy it's kind of BANG -- here you go!
That said, I will soon post a photo of our new little darling. Her name is Poppy and she is a Papillon. She was acquired at a charity auction. Both my husband Don & I thought we had had too many martinis prior to the event as we woke up the morning after saying, "What have we done????!!"
Now we're saying, "This is nice".
Poppy is officially 12 weeks old today and is a bundle of energy and comfort all wrapped up in a soft, furry, black and white ball with HUGE ears. We adore her!
So, just when you think you have nothing to write, a puppy comes into your life and -- VOILA!

No comments: